Friday, March 27, 2009

"Nasanay ka lng na nsayo pa, peo pghnanap mo na, wla na pla."

I have this gift...that my friend gave me a couple of months ago.

I used to wear it around.

'Til i came to notice i have to put it away for awhile.

So I kept it in a bag
that i kept in another, and another, and another.


All this time I was completely convinced that it's just there. My friend even asked me why i don't have it with me. Confidently,i told him I have it back home.



But when the time came i wanted to put it back on,to my dismay,it's not there.

I started looking in every bag within my reach.
Til i fell desperately searching every corner of the house.
After a couple of hours of being such a jerk.. I got convinced.


I'VE BEEN TRAPPING MYSELF THIS WHOLE TIME!

Believing some things STILL exist when they no longer don't.







Sometimes, we have to reclaim ourselves.
When we fall desperate over somthing, we have to look deep into us once in a while... just to check if things are still going well within us--
To see if the things we have and the things we THINK we have still match up.
And if they don't, put yourself back in place.

Learn from it that there are things we lose on the way...unknowingly.
Things that we no longer have but get us caught in the IDEA OF HAVING it.








And the only way out of it... is to learn to admit, accept and finally LET GO.



No comments:

Post a Comment